Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Letter to the President

Dear Mr. President,

  We have a crisis on our hands..... nah just kidding. My name is Ryder. I am a student at Crook County High School in Prineville, Oregon. I am writing you today to share my thoughts about Social Justice. I became interested in this issue because it came up in one of our class discussions and it interested me. I think this issue is important because of the education level around the US. I know you are trying your hardest to improve the education level throughout the US ,but however, I realize that a president is probably the most busiest person there is so I wouldn't expect you to read this and do something about it. However, I would like it if you would take this in consideration.

       Thank you very much,
                Ryder 

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a public blog visible to everyone, including students, teachers, parents, and public officials. Please set a positive example for public discourse by framing your comments in a courteous and professional manner. Any offensive material will be promptly removed.